Don't Get Caught Traveling Dirty!
Even the most experienced traveler knows that, on occasion, the unexpected can happen. Canceled/delayed flight, circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling. Travel insurance can help cover your investment.
1. It's 10 p.m., and you and your family arrive at the airport for a connecting flight, only to find that your flight has been canceled. Who can assist you with finding new flights to get everyone home?
2. Your bag was lost with your prescription medicine inside. You need help locating your bag as soon as possible and filling your emergency prescription. Who do you call?
3. Your first visit to Athens, Greece, and your passport and wallet are stolen. Where do you turn for assistance obtaining emergency cash, and how will you replace your passport?
4. You're involved in an accident, and adequate medical treatment is unavailable. Who will help coordinate a medical evacuation?
5. If your mother becomes seriously ill and you must cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments?
6. You arrive in Jamaica, and your luggage doesn't. If it's lost, who will help you find it? If it's delayed, who will reimburse you for covered necessities? If it's stolen, who will reimburse you for its contents?